Lead Maintenance / Encargado de Mantenimiento
Be part of an Award winning family owned Bakery, Catering and Restaurant Company with 40 years of satisfied customers in the Valley !! This is your opportunity!
We are currently looking for a Lead Maintenance Technician. This hands-on position maintains the daily operational readiness and assumes responsibility for maintaining the physical assets of Chompie's Restaurants and Bakery. Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests for our buildings, restaurant equipment, refrigeration, etc. as assigned. Monitors and/or assists with work performed by outside contractors & follows and completes the Preventative Maintenance Schedule in a timely manner
If you are a dynamic individual with a positive attitude who wants to be part of our hardworking team, APPLY NOW!
Locations individually incorporated
Skills / Requirements
- Organized and reliable
- Highly competent and agile with common hand tools.
- Ability to accurately give and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting and repairs on equipment.
- Experience with Restaurant/Bakery equipment highly preferred
- HVAC experience a huge plus
- Competency in building maintenance tasks such as, but not limited to, painting, drywall repair, tile work, plumbing, drain clearing, etc
Job Status: Full Time