Chompie's is Hiring Service Managers
Salary - DOE
- Works with Management Team in the supervision of restaurant operations
- Interacts with guests to ensure an excellent dining experience
- Assists in maintaining fast, accurate service and positive guest relations
- Assists in the preparation and supervision of employee schedules
- Ensures local health & safety codes are followed; company safety & security policy are met
- Assists in executing marketing programs including correct placement and maintenance of POP, suggestive selling, and consumer education
- Assists Profit & Loss management by building sales, following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Assists Restaurant General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members; conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and ensures training guidelines are followed
The Restaurant Manager is expected to:
- Lead by example and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Maintain Speed of Service goals and smooth, efficient flow in the dining room.
- Complete all DAILY checklists and walk-throughs providing documentation.
- Maintain positive guest relations, while resolving guest complaints quickly.
- Maintain a FAIR, FRIENDLY and SUPPORTIVE work environment.
- Ensure that quality products are delivered to guests.
- Coordinate shift activities in a timely and safe manner.
- Ensure that sidework is completed on a shift-by-shift basis.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to resolve safety and security issues.
- Act as a role model by following appearance and standards at all times.
- Encourage other team members to maintain performance standards.
- Provide constructive feedback to the restaurant team.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Managers to solve problems and make decisions.
- Resolve conflicts and improves team member performance issues in a constructive manner and according to policies.
- Communicate effectively, both written and orally, with restaurant team members.